Saturday 25 April 2015

Lady, you are perfection to me

Girl
Lithe and graceful with perfect smooth skin,
Your maturity yet lies within.
Delicate hands, soft hair and bright eyes.
With your easy giggles, your natural confidence.
All must protect such precious innocence.

Woman
You are perfection to me. With the years and motherhood you grow so wise.
Always I never tire of your day’s disguise
The attire of colour and co-ordination
Lace and perfume, I live in constant infatuation.
But clothes are designed to cover the fragility beneath,
And that is the real you;  that I am really attracted to.

Lady
There is such feminine beauty in the way that you are.
Natural and easy, comfortable you.
Wrinkles of crinkly skin,
Laughter lines that long ago begin

You struggle a bit with your age; and then just a bit more.
And I know it’s not easy being a lady growing older..
Until laughter lights up your face
And then the age goes without a trace
And you are a girl again.



No comments:

Post a Comment