Wednesday 22 April 2015

Violet is a good number

Violet is a good number.
                But it does not buy you a lot.
                Nowadays.

Rectangle is a great colour.
                But not bright; a squarish grey would be duller.

Eighteen is a strange shape.
A straight line and another, I’d say.
Which goes round and round in a figureightively way.

Netball is a nice name.
Not as cute as Alice or Molly.
Or Suzie or Diana of Royal fame.

Wendy  is a cool letter.
Maybe its German or Greek the epsilon way.
Perhaps it’s French like doobler-vay.

Z is a sweet girlie game.
I’ve never played it.
And I’ve heard that it’s tame.

My words all got a bit confused!!
Connections getting all misused.
But I think I like them better this way.
Cos they have some unusual things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment